Thursday, August 19, 2010

Personal name and photo appearing in Y! Fantasy Sports pages?

I'd like to change my name and have no personal photo appear as an avatar on these pages, for example next to my transactions on the league page.





The personal pic is the same one from my 360 page and Messenger, but I now have it shut off in Messenger. Do I have to do the same in 360 as well for the Fantasy Sports pages to stop displaying it? I don't see an option in Fantasy Sports to do anything about it. Any help appreciated.

Personal name and photo appearing in Y! Fantasy Sports pages?
if you go to your fantasy profile there are links below your name %26amp; pic that read.........





Change Image


Change Nickname





when you click on Change Image you can change your pick OR avitar. then you have the option to make it.......





All my Yahoo! profiles or Yahoo! Fantasy Sports only





then click use selected image. you can do the same for nickname
Reply:If i'm not mistaken. You just need to do it in 360 to remove your photo. The fantasy sports profile imports the picture from 360. Fantasy sports gives you 3 options: 360, avatar or nothing. Edit your fantasy profiles to your preference.





Good Luck


No comments:

Post a Comment