Thursday, August 19, 2010

Favorite fantasy name?

Out of all of these made-up names, which are your favorites? Post your made-up names too, if you like.





For girls: Everial, Numinka, Ecanna Madievier, Lorialle, Lilaedra, Anariya, Shaia, Zirael, Xuuna, Evalia, and Dominae.





For boys: Ralen, Dirius, Tadajik, Wael, Tomorrio, Handar, Arcanon.





I'm pretty certain that all of these are made-up, but if you recognize one tell me. Sometimes I think of a name, and it turns out I remembered it from somewhere.

Favorite fantasy name?
I really like Dominae for a girl and I honestly don't care for any of the boy choices. But Dominae is very beautiful =)
Reply:My favorite out of yours is (for girls) Lorialle and (for boys) Ralen.





My favorite of all times is Sansa, from the "Song of Ice and Fire" Series by George R. R. Martin. She also has a sister named Arya, who has a direwolf named Nymeria.

wushu

No comments:

Post a Comment