Thursday, August 19, 2010

I am part of fantasy league HARD KNOCKS 08 ID 9626 My team name is DaViLLe?

Yesterday we had our live draft and I could see my pre draft rankings about an hour before the draft. When it was time to draft I clicked on my team name Da ViLLe and got an error message of YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO VIEW THIS PAGE BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT IN THIS LEAGUE (Error#152) What do I need to do, my commisioner shows me in the league and I had edited my draft info earlier. Thanks.

I am part of fantasy league HARD KNOCKS 08 ID 9626 My team name is DaViLLe?
You probably weren't signed in or on another screen name. Sign in your screen name and you should be fine.
Reply:clear your cache/cookies


log out of Yahoo!


log back in


manually click your way to your league, don't use bookmarks...


-nny

aikido

No comments:

Post a Comment